Stanley Approves!

January 17, 2005

Cookie Dough



Mmmm mmm. I am a little bear with a sweet tooth. And I like to have just a little bit of something every now and then. If my owner were to get out her supersonic mixer and moosh together a batch of cookies, licking the bowl is acceptable. But I can't very well ask her to save the whole batter just in case I feel like snacking later on. That is where the fine folks at Nestle come in. They had the ingenious idea that some people don't want to bother with all that mixing to get their cookies baked and some people don't even want to bother with that silly baking part at all. I do not even want to consider the kinds of artificial substances they must use to keep that little tube fresh and salmonella-free for me, but eating cookie dough right out of the fridge is so indulgent and extravagant anyway, so Wheee! Mmmmm.

Stanley Approves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home